For many of our clients, the American Dream means working and/or raising a family in the United States. We help our clients obtain visas, Green Cards, and citizenship. In addition, we work with investors to develop new businesses in the United States, and obtain visas/Green Cards for themselves and their staff through investment and employment.

Family of four running into the sunset on the beach

The Grady Firm attorneys help family members reunite and stay together based on fiancée, spouse, sibling, or parent/child relationships.

• K-1 Fiancée Visa

• Adjustment of Status

• Green Card (Legal Permanent Resident)

• Removal of Conditional Residence

• I-601 Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

Two business meeting having a meeting at a desk

We help talented individuals and professionals work in the United States for a sponsoring employer, and prepare Green Card applications when applicable.

EB-1 visa/ Green Card (Extraordinary ability, Outstanding Professor or Researcher, or Multinational Executive or Manager)

EB-3 visa/Green Card (Skilled Worker, Professional, or Other Worker)

H-1B visa/Green Card (Specialty Occupations, DOD Cooperative Research and Development Project Workers, and Fashion Models)

H-1B1 (Free Trade Agreement workers in a specialty occupation from Chile and Singapore)

H-2B  visa (Temporary Non-Agricultural Jobs at Hotels, Ski Resorts, Landscaping Companies, and Entertainment Companies)

L-1A or L-1B visa/Green Card (Intra-Company Transfer Visa)

O-1 visa (Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

Optional Practical Training (OPT) application,  renewal, and E-Verify

J-1 visa (Exchange Visitors)

TN visa (NAFTA Professionals)

P-1A visa (Internationally Recognized Athletes)

P-1B visa (Internationally Recognized Entertainment Groups)

P-2 visa (Individual and Group Performers as part of a Reciprocal Exchange Program)

P-3 visa (Artists and Entertainers who will perform as part of a Culturally Unique Program)

Q-1 visa (Reciprocal Exchange Program to share history, culture and traditions of home country)

Two business people hands over a table with corporate reports and coffee

The Grady Firm assists entrepreneurs as they visit the US to research the market, assists with corporate setup, and prepares visa applications for business owners of new or existing businesses.

B-1 (Temporary Business Visitor Visa) 

B-2 (Temporary Pleasure, Tourism or Medical Treatment Visitor Visa)

E-1 (Treaty Trader Visa)

E-2 (Treaty Investor Visa)

Digital image of globe and map of the world

Our attorneys can assist with the following immigration matters: