How Is COVID-19 Impacting US Immigration?
Time & Location
About the Event
The Grady Firm Discusses the Covid-19 Impact on Immigration
Join immigration attorneys Jennifer Grady and Anthony Mance to learn how travel bans, stay-at-home orders, and employment workforce changes due to Covid-19 are impacting immigration issues.
We will be discussing:
- How layoffs and furloughs affect visa holders on OPT, CPT, H-1B, L-1A, J-1, and O-1 status;
- Status updates on H-1B ad H-2B visas;
- Updates on the suspension of Premium Processing;
- The effects of USCIS, consulate, and embassy closures on visa and Green Card applications;
- What to do if your status will expire soon but you can’t leave the country;
- How layoffs and furloughs will impact recruiting and the PERM process;
- Can a non-citizen receive unemployment?
- Can a non-citizen apply for the SBA PPP or EIDL loans?
Please save time for Q&A at the end. If you have a topic you want us to discuss, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance for us to add it to the agenda.