Airplane Wing
We help our clients achieve the American Dream of living and working in the US by helping them obtain visas, Green Cards, and citizenship based on marriage, investment, or employment. We specialize in the B-1/B-2, EB-1, E-2, EB-3, E-3, F-1, H-1B, H-2B, L-1, J-1, O-1, and TN categories. Due to our meticulous case preparation and attention to detail, we are proud of our high success rate of client case approvals from USCIS.


We help family members reunite and stay together based on fiancée, spouse, sibling, or parent/child relationships.



We help talented individuals and professionals work in the United States for a sponsoring employer, and prepare Green Card applications when applicable. Explore options for either an immigrant or non-immigrant employee.

Employment-Based Immigrant Visas

Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas



An “Immigrant Visa petition” is an application to obtain Permanent Residency or “Green Card.” The petition may be filed by (1) an employer, (2) the Applicant himself or herself, or (3) by a family member. “Family members” can be: (1) a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident spouse, (2) a U.S. citizen child over the age of 21, or (3) a U.S. Citizen parent. In some instances, such as the EB-1, a foreign national can “self-petition” on his or her own behalf if she or she can

demonstrate an exceptional ability in his or her profession.

An immigrant petition (Form I-140) must first be approved by USCIS before the applicant can take the next step to Adjust Status to that of a Permanent Resident with Form I-485. Once the I-140 application is approved, applicants residing outside of the United States must attend an interview abroad at a U.S. consulate or embassy. If the visa is approved, it will be
placed in the passport and returned to the Beneficiary within a week. The immigrant visa is not in itself proof of Permanent Residence, but is merely the documentation necessary to enter the U.S. as a Permanent Resident. Once the Beneficiary is inspected by an immigration officer at a U.S. port of entry, the Beneficiary receives a stamp on the visa, and mandatory departure date on an I-94 form. Once the Beneficiary has been admitted to the U.S., the Beneficiary will receive a
Green Card.

Applicants residing within the United States may submit a form I-485 to USCIS to Adjust their Status to that of Permanent Resident. In this case, they will not actually obtain an immigrant visa, but rather will be granted immigrant status (Permanent Residence), as evidenced by a Green Card. 

Green Cards are valid for a period of 10 years. Once a Beneficiary has been a Permanent Resident for 5 years, he or she can apply for Naturalization to become a U.S. Citizen. If the Green Card was obtained based on marriage to a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, the Beneficiary need only wait 3 years before applying for Naturalization.



A Nonimmigrant Visa is a temporary immigration classification for a specific period of time. It is issued by a U.S. consulate or embassy, and permits a foreign national to enter the United States for a set, temporary period of time to take part in a specific activity. Examples of nonimmigrant visas include: B-1/B-2 Visitor Visas, H-1B “Specialty Occupation” Visas, L-1A
Multinational Executive/Manager Visas, TN “Professional” Visas for citizens of Canada and Mexico, E-3 visas for citizens of Australia, and F-1 Student Visas. 

Certain nonimmigrant visas, such as employment-based visas, require a U.S.-based employer tofirst file a nonimmigrant petition (Form I-129) with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Once a petition is approved, the foreign national beneficiary can apply for the nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consulate or embassy, or a change status if he or she is already residing in the U.S. in a valid immigration status.



We assist entrepreneurs as they visit the US to research the market, assists with corporate setup, and prepares visa applications for business owners of new or existing businesses.